Maropeng Boutique Hotel’s secluded location in Magaliesburg gives travellers the chance to really experience the majestic beauty of the great outdoors during their visit.This 4-star boutique hotel is approximately 40 minutes away from Lanseria Airport and an hour if coming from O.R. Tambo International Airport. It is just a 10-minute walk from Maropeng Visitors Centre and only a 15-minute drive from the Sterkfontein Caves.
Other attractions you can visit from the hotel:
- Magalies Barbus Haven Fly-fishing – 13 minutes
- Saddle Creek Ranch – 19 minutes
- Rhino and Lion Reserve – 22 minutes
- Hollybrooke Farms Horse Trails – 30 minutes
- Abe Bailey Provincial Nature Reserve – 56 minutes
- Magalies Express Train – 56 minutes
- Rietlev Dam Municipal Reserve – 1 hour
The separate locales of Pretoria, Johannesburg, and Rustenburg are also within manageable driving distance from Maropeng Boutique Hotel.